Are these cherry tomatoes or just small tomatoes? I love tomatoes. I just cut them up and eat them with salt and pepper and little cottage cheese on the side.
Hi Kim, They are cherry tomatoes. I love them, too. The large ones are not doing as well, with the heat we hav been having. I have had a hard time keeping them watered. I also love them with cottage cheese. That is the best. Wish we had a longer growing season here. We will probably have two months of fresh tomatoes, then a freeze.
Are these cherry tomatoes or just small tomatoes? I love tomatoes. I just cut them up and eat them with salt and pepper and little cottage cheese on the side.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThey are cherry tomatoes. I love them, too. The large ones are not doing as well, with the heat we hav been having. I have had a hard time keeping them watered. I also love them with cottage cheese. That is the best. Wish we had a longer growing season here. We will probably have two months of fresh tomatoes, then a freeze.
PS. My tallest plant is seven feet tall, staked up!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. It really impressed me with a sense of newness and joy. And I love cherry tomatoes too!
ReplyDeleteToo bad neither of you live closer. I'd give you a quart or two. In fact, I may have enough for the whole blogroll. . . .
ReplyDeletePlease send some my way as well. Texas isn't too far away. . .
ReplyDeleteJami,
ReplyDeleteThere's enough for everyone. I got 20 yellow ones and at least eleven red ones off today, 8/3.