"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts toward wisdom." Psalms 90:12; 139:13-17.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Recent visitors by world map
Has site meter always had the world map feature, or is it new? If you use site meter, you can go into it, look under the recent visitors options, can click on "by world map," and see a photographic view of the continents, with little bullets locating your visitors. Most of mine are from the United States, but a few days ago, I had dots on Spain and the eastern side of central Africa. (I think some of these people must cruise through clicking that "next blog" feature in the upper right hand corner of Blogger.) Now I see two from Western Europe and one from Australia have been here; that might be Scotwise. It's a small world, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Added August 15, 2005. It's not that I have a great memory for dates, it's that Site Meter has a blog >>http://weblog.sitemeter.com/index.php and I went and looked it up. ;) Blessings,
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ian. Someone with all that organizing info would have that at their fingertips. :-) I subscribed to that organizing newsletter you recommended. I'm in dire need of it, myself. :-)
ReplyDeleteLexie,
That is a great point. It has been difficult to meet our new neighbors. I'm thinking Halloween evening will be a good time to be aggressive on that front.
I do have to fight spending too much time on the pc.
That's me Julana, I am all alone on a big continent!! I just found that site too, and it is fabulous! It's a small world! :)
ReplyDeleteGood on the White Sox!!!
GBYAY
How about those Sox?! I didn't want to get pulled off the themes of my blog, but they deserve a victory post, don't they? :-)
ReplyDelete