I am thankful for the public library system in this country. We owe much of the credit for it to Andrew Carnegie.
In our town, we are especially blessed. Our library is ranked number one in the U.S. this year, in its category.*
*Serving a population of 500,000 or more.
Praise the Lord for the Scots, they know how to do things right! :)
ReplyDeleteBe encouraged!
GBYAY
Your photos are gorgeous! I absolutely love to come here and view them they just display the glory of God so radiantly! Thanks for sharing them! What kind of camera do you have......you do take them yourself right?
ReplyDeleteJulana is kindly supporting the photography efforts of her nephew, my son, who has a new camera. My son uses an Olympus 3.2 mp; we also use a Fuji 2.0 mp.
ReplyDeleteAs she has mentioned before, we live in northeastern Ohio, surrounded by farms. In fact, we rent a farmhouse on a working farm. We appreciate her enthusiasm for our pictures; we also like when she comes to visit with Uncle and Cousin! :0)
Isn’t it amazing how God displays His glory so abundantly and generously in His creation? Even when I’m in the city or on the highway, I look up at the sky, which every day is an original Masterpiece! :)
Amen, John. :-)
ReplyDeleteJavamama, my secret is out! I am buying photos from my nephew, who is saving to buy a memory card for his new camera. I get a window on their world, and we are both happy. :-)
Amen sister! If only my nationally recognized, otherwise wonderful library would stock more Cadfael! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Sparrow, I feel for you! I'm burning through the series, here. They are excellent, in terms of plotting and writing.
ReplyDelete11:15 AM