WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous and worshipful! Though, I worship the LORD much more so when I see it in a pic! I'm a southern girl through and through!!! I love my southern winters!!!! I lived in MN for 3 yrs...and the Lord had to humble me and break me daily to joyfully obey His call for me to stay!!!! And He blessed me GREATLY with a husband in the 3rd year there! His ways are so tender even when we think they are harsh!! Praise Him!!!! Praise Him! thanks for sharing the pic!
Shawnda, It is beautiful up around the lake. I know what you mean about the climate change. We lived in Atlanta for a year, and it was a major adjustment. And I spent two years up in Ontario, and that was even more of one. I'm glad God worked things out so well for you, through it all.
Kim, My sister says it's the Marblehead lighthouse. We both passed the SW corner of Lake Erie over Thanksgiving, but this photo was hers. (She of Mud Valley fame.) We didn't get to see the lighthouse.
WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous and worshipful! Though, I worship the LORD much more so when I see it in a pic! I'm a southern girl through and through!!! I love my southern winters!!!! I lived in MN for 3 yrs...and the Lord had to humble me and break me daily to joyfully obey His call for me to stay!!!! And He blessed me GREATLY with a husband in the 3rd year there! His ways are so tender even when we think they are harsh!! Praise Him!!!! Praise Him!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the pic!
Shawnda,
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful up around the lake.
I know what you mean about the climate change. We lived in Atlanta for a year, and it was a major adjustment. And I spent two years up in Ontario, and that was even more of one.
I'm glad God worked things out so well for you, through it all.
Is lighthouse in Ohio somewhere?
ReplyDeleteI love lighthouses. I collect little ones, and this one looks familiar to me.
Kim,
ReplyDeleteMy sister says it's the Marblehead lighthouse. We both passed the SW corner of Lake Erie over Thanksgiving, but this photo was hers. (She of Mud Valley fame.) We didn't get to see the lighthouse.
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/marblehead.htm
I would say "I wish you had been there" but I doubt if you would have appreciated hearing me say over and over, "Let's go in - I'm COOLD!: ;-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe next year? :-)
I spent about three minutes outside the heated car, when we stopped, on our way through.
ReplyDelete