Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter

Ride on, King Jesus. No man can hinder Thee.
Ride on, King Jesus, ride on. No man can hinder Thee.

I was but young when I begun. (No man can hinder Thee.)
Now my race is almost done. (No man can hinder Thee.)
Ride on, King Jesus, ride on. No man can hinder Thee.

King Jesus rides on a milk white horse. (No man can hinder Thee.)
The river Jordan he did cross. (No man can hinder Thee.)
Ride on, King Jesus, ride on. No man can hinder Thee.
* * * * *
For He is King of Kings, He is Lord of Lords.
Jesus Christ, the First and Last, no man works like Him.
He is King of Kings, He is Lord of Lords.
Jesus Christ, the First and Last, no man works like Him.

Ride on, King Jesus. No man can hinder Thee.
Ride on, King Jesus, ride on. No man can hinder Thee.
--Traditional
Leontyne Price
Jessye Norman
Kathleen Battle & Christopher Parkening
Robert Shaw Festival Singers
Robert Shaw Festival Singers, with Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Barbara Conrad
Steve Bell (audio), (copyrighted lyrics)

7 comments:

  1. A very happy Easter, Julana, to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lexie, and My Kid's Mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Julana! God bless you - you are a treasure in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julana,
    I hope you had a blessed Easter as well. We had an enjoyable holiday.

    peace,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Catez. I appreciate it.
    Thank you, Christie. Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:01 PM

    Hope you had a blessed Easter Julana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I way missed Easter, Julana, but I indulged myself with all those clips you posted anyway! What a great end to your 'Spiritual' journey through Lent!

    Hope your Easter was special in many ways.

    ReplyDelete