Rebecca from Rebecca Writes is coordinating another round of November thanksgiving this year. I enjoy reading about what people are thankful for. It gives me a window on life in other places, and points to good things in my own life.
Today I'm thankful for the letter from an old friend that came in yesterday's mail. She's been buried in the news business, since I last saw her, nine years ago. I'm looking forward to renewing a friendship.
Further reading: Powerful lesson on kindness learned during night visit to ER
Tending earth’s bounty renews connection to the land
A book keeps on giving despite yellowed pages
Thanks for reminding me of this. I just went back and changed a post a little.
ReplyDeleteWe are all thankful for so many things in our lives. The friends we have who stand by us and our family. Thanksgiving is right round the corner so let us all start thinking of th things we are thankful for. On that note please do visit this
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving Blog to share all the fun and joy of Thanksgiving. Enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving!!!
This is a great idea! May I jump on the bandwagon too?
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Martin. I'm thankful for the privilege of voting, too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and commenting, Sean. You have an interesting blog.
Philippa,
The more, the merrier!