Today I'm thankful for Amazon, the bookseller. I just received Libby Kumin's Helping Children with Down Syndrome Communicate Better, at a fraction of the list price.
I'm thankful for today's snow flurries. My brother's family from Florida is here for the holiday, and his sons wanted to see snow.
I'm thankful for chocolate, a working vacuum cleaner, the prospect of pumpkin pie, and Google's help with turkey brining recipes.
I'm thankful for a five-day vacation for my husband and my son. We all need a rest.
I'm thankful for how much easier the internet makes communication between school staff and parents.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI read your thankful post and I start composing a list of my own! Thanks for the reminders. Have a wonderful few days off and a rich Thanksgiving Day on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Violet. I guess you've already had yours, up there in the northwestern corner of the continent. Hope your week is full of good things to be thankful for, anyway.
ReplyDelete. . . and did you see Google's logo today?
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding us of things we should be grateful for.
No, didn't catch it, Martin.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Hope you had a good one.