As A nite worker I couldnt agree with you more re "joy coming in the morning" ;-)
it is also comforting to know that whilst some folks are tucked up in bed sleeping, our God is still working; Comforting, and answering the prayers of nite wrokers during the hours between 22.00 and 7.am
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe are blessed to have that outside our front door.
ReplyDeleteAs A nite worker I couldnt agree with you more re "joy coming in the morning"
ReplyDelete;-)
it is also comforting to know that whilst some folks are tucked up in bed sleeping, our God is still working; Comforting, and answering the prayers of nite wrokers during the hours between 22.00 and 7.am
how fortunate and blessed we are
Greetings from Bonnie Scotland
Hi Hughie,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to a small outpost of the Buckeye State, Ohio, in the midwestern U.S.!
I don't know how people manage to stay awake all night working. But you're right, about having prayers answered at all hours.