Some days, and weeks, gratitude is tough discipline. But for Rebecca, here goes.
I'm thankful for the Malem bedwetting alarm. A friend shared hers with me this summer, and today I was able to pass ours on to a friend.
I'm thankful we bought a house with a southern exposure for the family room. Light in cold weather is an antidote to cabin fever.
I'm thankful my grandmother's African violets are blooming again. She passed away in 1999, and the violets always found on her windowsill came home with us after her funeral. Thank you, Grandma.
I'm thankful for dental insurance and a pediatric dentist who welcomes children with special needs.
I'm thankful for the friends I've made through blogging. I have spells of being homebound and don't get to travel as much as I'd like. You're a window to the world. Thank you.
I'm thankful for you, and for others who read my blog.
ReplyDeleteModern techology has weakened our sense of community in some ways, and enlarged it in others.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing to watch, for us older people. I can't imagine how different younger people's view of the world must be.